At Domestika we are hiring a Product Manager (Growth)
Reporting to the Head of Growth and the CPO, as a Product Manager you will work with the Product team to build the highest impact projects that will help us drive and improve our key growth metrics.
Domestika is the largest community for creative professionals in Spanish. We produce the best courses with the best professionals and we proudly tell everyone what we do.
The company is based in San Francisco, California. The team is distributed in 9 countries. Domestika has the support of one of the most relevant funds in Silicon Valley (USA).
• Working alongside the Growth team analyzing growth issues & opportunities using internal marketing tools, customer surveys, and data queries to gather user insights.
• Gathering and assessing the impact of growth product requests and prioritizing them based on impact on the key growth metrics.
• Regular meetings with Product Managers to review business priorities.
• Hands-on way of working in order to develop and launch new features.
• Tracking core business metrics related to the product.
• Surfacing and advocating key insights from the business to inform the Product team about possible improvements.
• Minimum 4+ years of experience in product management, growth analytics or similar role.
• Experience in user acquisition/retention models.
• Experience gathering business insights and identifying trends from multiple quantitative and qualitative data sources and seizing business opportunities.
• Experience working with software development teams and being familiar with agile product development process.
• You are not afraid to get your hands dirty, you have a bias for action and experience in delivering business results.
• Strong organizational skills. Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and deadlines.
• Excellent communication skills. Must be comfortable communicating with customers and internal audiences.
• Experience in cross-functional collaboration and negotiation.
• Experience in analytics tools such as SQL and Excel.
• Fluency in Spanish and English.
What do we offer in return?
• Work in one of the reference companies in the creative industry.
• Be part of a fun, creative, cooperative and multicultural team.
• Good working environment in a modern office in Barcelona city center (Spain).
- Product Manager (Growth)
- Barcelona, Espanha
- A convenir