FYM is seeking Nuke Compositing Artists to join our Canaria's team. This position will be located in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
Our Nuke Compositing team works collaboratively with our Supervisors and Producers on a variety of traditional and complex visual effects work: set extension, keying, cg integration, rig removal, matte painting, screen replacement, paint outs, tracking, and roto.
• Candidates should have at least 3 years relevant experience working with Nuke within a VFX pipeline in commercials, TV and/or film projects
• Mastery of Nuke.
• Experience with Mocha, After Effects, Photoshop or Camera Tracking Software is a plus.
• A solid reel showing a wide range of shots and a creative eye.
• Excellent organization, communication and interpersonal skills.
• A pro-active and collaborative work ethic.
• A strong eye for detail, composition, color and lighting.
• The ability to multitask, prioritize and problem solve.
• An understanding of color space principles.
• Taking briefs and direction from Compositing Supervisors to execute assigned shots.
• Integrating 2D, 3D and live action elements to a high standard.
• Meeting schedules and project deadlines.
• Ongoing communication with production and leads regarding schedules and deadlines.
• Taking responsibility for own workload, time management and notes/feedback actions required by Supervisors.
• Balancing the creative and technical aspects of each shot.
- VFX Compositor Nuke
- FYM - Free Your Mind
- Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Espanha
- Según experiencia