Who We Are
European Bartender School is the market leader in the bartending industry. Our mission is to educate exceptional bartenders from all over the world; making the world taste better, one cocktail at a time. With three global offices and a dedicated team of professionals, we have trained over 50,000 bartenders from across the globe over the last 20 years..
As part of our marketing efforts, we maintain more than 15 websites and a variety of social media channels across all of our markets. Our communication is key, our target demographic young, fun and always more than willing to engage with the right material. We’re giving you the chance to create ‘viral’ content in this fast paced industry.
We can offer the chance of a future within EBS for those who contribute to our growth and always work with our company motto of ‘hard work, spirit and soul’ in mind. This is your opportunity to work in one of the fastest growing companies in the travel and education industry and live the EBS lifestyle.
What you’ll do here;
- Craft creative concepts and engaging copy in English that will also be localised into other languages for advertisement, website, social media and marketing campaigns including landing pages and automated emails.
- Write about European Bartender School, the bartending industry, our industry partners, and the day-to-day experiences of our bartender schools.
- Maintain our content library.
- Support the translation team on different tasks - we create content in ten different languages!
- Proofread a variety of texts created by EBS, bloggers, and other teams.
- Work on and maintain our Brand Identity and Value Proposition documents.
- Perform content benchmarking in order to improve relevance and quality.
- Brainstorm visual and copy ideas with other members of the creative team.
- This function reports to our Creative Team Manager.
Who you are;
- You’re native in English and eager to work in a multicultural, international environment. Other languages are a plus.
- You have a bachelor’s degree, or similar, in English, creative writing, copywriting or a related field.
- You have experience in writing advertising copy for Social Media (Facebook/Instagram mainly) & Google channels (YouTube, Gmail, Search and Display).
- You have an understanding of brand and creative copywriting, with experience in marketing writing (paid social media, paid search, landing pages, automated emails).
- Proactive team player who can establish and maintain great relationships with other departments and work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- You have excellent communication and organisational skills with great attention to detail; you’re attention to detail is so good that you noticed the mistake in this sentence.
- You have a structured and organised approach to project management. You know how to work proactively with bottlenecks and deadlines.
- You have 1-2 years of copywriting experience.
- Having good knowledge of the bar, hospitality or travel industry is a big plus.
- Having previous knowledge of SEO is beneficial.
Benefits of working with us;
- A young and dynamic working environment.
- Flexible working hours.
- Free snacks, fruit, coffee and tea.
- Company paid events and trips (in the past we’ve gone to Rome, Berlin, Mallorca & Amsterdam.)
- Opportunities to train and develop skills.
- Free weekly Spanish classes for all levels.
- Ping-pong tournaments on our very own ping-pong table.
- Playstation 4 (Fifa, if you dare)
- Gym discount to help you stay fit and healthy!
- Casual dress code and in-office music system.
Life at EBS
At EBS, we offer our employees a unique and energetic working environment that you won’t find anywhere else! Our offices are created to provide you with a vibrant, positive and motivated setting to maximize creativity. Working as part of our international team means you will experience new cultures and may even pick up a few new phrases along the way. Joining EBS means you’ll have the opportunity to grow both professionally and personally, while working with some incredible people.
- European Bartender School
- Barcelona, Espanha