TRADUS is a global online marketplace for used heavy machinery and commercial vehicles. Our mission is to disrupt the way people trade heavy machinery, empowering sellers and buyers by making transactions more efficient and transparent, anywhere in the world. How do we do this? Powered by lots of Big Data and the application of Machine Learning, on the back of one of the biggest tech giants in online marketplaces, the OLX Group.
Purpose of the role:
Your main goal will be to drive brand awareness of TRADUS to the relevant target audience in Heavy Machinery (transport, construction, agriculture) in Spain. Under your management, we increase awareness amongst buyers of Heavy Machinery vehicles in our focus markets - and be present in the right channels online/offline with the right intriguing message, communicating our unique USP in a modern B2B voice to relevant existing and new customers.
For these markets, we are looking for a part-time freelance support: while ensuring a continuous flow of information to the target audience, your time investment will vary over the weeks depending on the project.
We are looking for someone in Spain who can work remotely. We estimate the workload to be 1-2 days per week.
• Drive brand awareness of TRADUS to the relevant target audience in Heavy Machinery (transport, construction, agriculture) in Spain
• Online media coverage, offline media, social media, events and trade fairs
• Draft up coherent content/PR strategy plan in line with global marketing and business strategy
• Develop custom PR tactics and planning for Spanish market (based on local PR strategy and messaging)
• Crafting and editing materials such as releases and market reports
• Research content opportunities including events (trade fairs), magazines, influencers and partnerships
• Collaborate closely with our internal business and sales teams globally to align public relations strategy and messages with business objectives
• Align your local efforts with our publicity efforts in other countries to ensure our communication is coherent and complementary
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a motivated, energetic, charismatic and agile person that has an affinity to the tech sector - and experience/connections in the transportation business (ideally heavy machinery at large). You know your stuff when it comes to the right channels online and offline, and could add real value in sharing your knowledge and driving things over the finish line
• Strong understanding of publicity in general - and solid connections to tap into
• Solid understanding of how the transportation, construction and farming industry ticks - what are buyers interested in, how can we get them to our platform
• Eager to stay closely in touch with the common business approach - as we often pivot our approach with any new insight we get
• You are good with words - and find the right way to communicate in a modern tone of voice to a professional B2B audience
• Fluent in Spanish and English
What you get from us:
• Work with a fun, international team who collaborate and learn from one another
• Contribute to the success of an early stage start-up with funding; Tradus has been around for only 2 years, yet we have the backing of the OLX Group
What you need to know about us:
Tradus is a global marketplace for used heavy machinery and commercial vehicles. We connect sellers with buyers to facilitate successful transactions.
Tradus is part of the OLX Group, a global product and tech company with 17 brands, +40 countries, +5000 people and one mindset.
At the OLX Group, we are proud to be different, and we work differently too. We combine the spirit and agility of a start-up with the maturity that comes from being part of a 100 year-old company. We are curious, ambitious and allergic to corporate interference. We improvise, experiment and push each other further, embracing uncertainty and driving change.
We look for people who are customer orientated, proactive in finding solutions and love to collaborate with all facets of the business - unafraid to challenge others and themselves. So if that sounds like you, hit apply!
Esta oferta de emprego foi encerrada.
- PR Specialist