We create web platforms, stores, and digital campaigns. Our projects are for publishing and retail websites. Our customers are our partners, we get them up to speed in the digital world by introducing them to new paradigms, tools, and processes.
We’re looking for an experienced backend developer with:
- A rock-solid knowledge of PHP and SQL.
- Experience managing and configuring servers.
- Familiarity with systems architecture, design patterns, and testing.
- Highly collaborative attitude and love for participating in code reviews and discussions about architecture, and design.
- Ability to quickly read and understand foreign code bases.
You should apply if you want to:
- Make Impact: build innovative sites used by millions of people each month.
- Strive for Quality: operate in a team focused on pragmatic and clean solutions.
- Play Interdisciplinary: work alongside consultants, analysts, designers, developers, marketers, and other specialists.
- Self Manage: organize your own time and tasks the way it fits your working style best.
- Innovate: experiment with chatbots, decoupled CMS architecture, latest frontend frameworks.
- Our projects mainly involve WordPress and WooCommerce. We often deal with RESTful web services interfaces and data migrations.
We are a dynamic international team of digital strategists distributed across offices in Barcelona, Cologne, and our head office in Karlsruhe, Germany.
We love to collaborate, work independently, and we feel responsible for what we do.
All of us are in direct contact with our customers to discuss tasks or coordinate requirements.
Working with us, you will enjoy:
- Flexible working hours. You are able to plan your working time, that it fits your lifestyle. If you need a day to get things done and work from home, no problem.
- Free choice of your working equipment.
- Brand new office in the heart of Barcelona supplied with a fresh fruit basket and free coffee.
- You can choose between many different projects/customers to work with, and develop your skills in the direction you want.
- We call our colleagues friends at work because we have no hierarchies and we love the people we work with.
- Twice a year we are having a summer/winter activity with the whole team and do awesome stuff together.
- You can attend or speak at Events to educate yourself, learn about new technologies or introduce your own solutions.
Would you like to work with us?
36.000€ — 52.000€
- Backend Developer
- Netzstrategen SL
- Barcelona, Espanha
- 52.000€ — 60.000€
- Carrer Pallars 99 Ofc 1 - 15