Lead User Experience (UX) Designer who will take ownership in developing best-in-class user experiences and will drive innovation in a fast-paced environment. This hands-on role provides the opportunity to be a UX thought leader, deliver exceptional user experiences driven by customer data/insights and business goals, solve complex business problems through design thinking, lead and inspire a small team, and work directly with amazing clients. The job will be irresistible to someone who is passionate about designing and delivering high impact products to a large client base, has a thirst for continuous learning, fearless in making decisions, is intellectually curious and intrigued by human behavior and organizational psychology, and is inspired by PI's "better work, better world" mission.
• Provide UX leadership and combine data, research, user insights and best practices to create innovative and effective brand experiences.
• Collaborate with other designers, developers and product managers, to define priorities, plan projects and design approaches to enable the best experience outcome
• Conduct user research, usability studies and A/B testing to clarify business challenges, identify user needs, motivations and behaviors and "jobs to be done" as well as opportunities for continued improved user engagement
• Design wireframes, user journeys, and build light weight prototypes to support communicating the vision of a design solution to internal stakeholders and end users
• Be the advocate for the client's total experience of our product across all touch points and ensure each and every moment is delightful and impactful.
• Keep up-to-date about new and successful user experience techniques, and share your knowledge on the latest UX trends and interaction patterns to make design thinking foundational in the product organization
• Completed studies in the field of Human Factors, Human-Computer Interaction, Psychology, Information Design, Interaction Design, Media Design, User Experience or similar programs
• 8+ years of work experience in a relevant field in a software company
• Expert on methodology, survey design, and analysis/reporting, including appropriate use of advanced user research techniques
• Experience working on projects focused on Customer Experience (CX) and omni-channel product
People most qualified for this role will be:
• Curious to keep up with the latest UX trends and interaction patterns
• Driven to improve interactions in everything you touch
• Relationship driven help to identify strategic relationships with potential customers.
• Cross-functional at Project manager, we work as a team!
• Smart learn our systems and our industry quickly.
• Energetic we have a vibrant team, energy is required.
• Hard working we are growing you MUST be willing to roll up your sleeves.
• Fun because we work hard, we like to play hard - we hope you do too!
This position is based in our newly renovated frog studio in Madrid We know you will love it! If you possess all-of-the-above, could be a great career move for you.
Esta oferta de emprego foi encerrada.
- UX Lead Designer
- Madrid, Espanha
- calle Campezo nº 1