We are Hostmaker – nice to meet you!
We are an excited bunch as we've come in at #3 on Deloitte's UK Tech Fast50 2018! It feels great to pause for a second and cherish being categorized amongst such esteemed peers because on most days, we just keep our head down and stay focused on our vision of unlocking the potential of every home.
We deliver for our customers through a combination of thoughtful interior design and attentive hotel-style services that delivers superior earnings through our strength in dynamic pricing.
Hostmaker is a Series B funded fast-growing business backed by institutional funding from technology, hospitality and real estate investors. Marriott International, the largest hotel company in the world, chose to partner with us for their first foray in to serviced homestays, introducing Tribute Portfolio Homes in 2018.
We have scaled rapidly in just four years across major international destinations with offices in - London, Paris, Cote D'Azur, Rome, Florence, Barcelona, Madrid, Lisbon, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur and more to come!
Our culture is important to us. We are a diverse bunch. The pigeons who flock here are curious, creative and determined to go beyond the brief for our hosts, guests and for each other. We aim to create the best environment possible for them to let their talent shine through.
What will you be doing?
You will be part of our product leaders team and you will be owning one of our product offerings:
· Designing and implementing a seamless customer experience journey for our users.
· Translate complex user journeys and product requirements to create an elegant and seamless experience.
· You will be designing and building scalable design solutions for our product suite.
· Work in agile, cross functional teams with product owners, product managers and engineers to bring designs to reality.
· Create a scalable design system based on our brand style guidelines working closely with our creative team.
What will you bring?
· You have at least 5+ years in a product or UX/UI design focussed role.
· You possess a strong academic background and Bachelor's degree and a beautiful portfolio of clean designs.
· You have hybrid skills in UX and UI.
· You are an expert in creating design systems using Sketch.
· You know how to build 'developer friendly' designs using Invision.
· You have extensive experience working in global cross-functional teams of engineers, designers, and business stakeholders.
· You love agile and scrum methodologies and use JIRA for management and collaboration..
· You are a master of design and how to push our products to the next level.
· You have great communication skills and ability to work effectively with key business leaders, product managers and engineers.
A Few Of The Many Perks Of Joining The Hostmaker Team
Culture is important to us. We love what we do, and make sure everyone in the team feels valued, respected and important. This makes people take pride in their work, and that's when the best work is produced.
A fast-growing Series B-stage company full of bright, engaged folks who'll keep you on your toes everyday:
· No mega-corp fluff: we focus on results, not face-time
· Discretionary bonuses
· Cycle to work scheme
· Cake Wednesdays!
· Discounts at Hostmaker homes (we're now in London, Paris, Rome, Barcelona, Madrid, Bangkok and Kuala Lumpur so your next holiday is sorted!)
· An incredibly talented team who can teach you anything from making the perfect roux to learning the node.js frameworks!
- Senior UX / UI Designer
- Barcelona, Espanha
- To be agreed upon