We are looking for a Barcelona based Analytic Specialist (SEM+SEO) in our growing digital department. The Analytic Specialist (SEM+SEO) will be responsible to create competitive analysis, participate in SEO project and manage SEA and social media campaign.
You will be an enthusiastic person that would be able to work across several areas with external and internal teams and a data lover.
• Perform keywords research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing activities, content and uncover new opportunities
• Analyse competitor digital activities for insights
• Keep up to date with paid search best practices, bid management systems, keyword development tools and industry research
• Keep abreast of industry news and trends
• Execute on page and off page SEO tasks
• Propose strategies to increase the number of visitors of website by achieving high-ranking placements in organic search results.
• Creation and optimization of Adwords campaign.
• SEA Campaigns optimization and testing on multi-language accounts.
• Conversion optimization and tracking to increase ROI and drive volume
• Be familiar with re-marketing/retargeting strategies
• Creation and management of social media ads
• Define client metrics and relevant data sources
• Set-up and implementation of analytical tools
• Build reports from multiple sources
• Develop presentations that clearly synthesize learnings and data driven campaign enhancement/optimization opportunities to internal and clients teams.
Skills & Experience:
• Proven experience as an analytics manager
• Solid experience in data analysis and reporting
• Background as an SEO and SEM Manager
• Superb communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent team management capabilities
Esta oferta de emprego foi encerrada.
- Analytic Specialist (SEM+SEO)
- CDM Barcelona
- Barcelona, Espanha
- Rango: 25.000€ - 35.000€
- Viriat 47, pl12-13