Managing day-to-day job execution and providing project management overview to the team
• Personally and directly involved in execution of complex design work for critical digital projects
• Responsible for day-to-day management and operation of various digital projects, including site launches, online tools, web applications, web banners, consumer mock ups, etc.
• Responsible for overseeing the lifecycle of new client projects, from the initial sign off to site launch and beyond which includes identifying the right technology and software to be used, coordinating with the case team and ensuring quality end delivery
• Ensuring smooth end-to-end coordination and supervision between VS digital designer/post-production editor and client team for all job requests, beginning from request submission to end output delivery to client teams
• Ensuring proper scheduling of incoming job requests, allocation to relevant resources and overseeing any modifications in deadlines, any conflict resolutions, scope of the request etc.
• Responsible for making the best use of skills and capacity of team members and, in particular, to ensure that the turnaround times of the consultant teams are met.
• Responsible for working with the outsource providers and Global Procurement to ensure that the service levels required by the office are met, including identification and building business cases for new digital specific hardware and software, if required
Define and maintain high quality deliverable and other service levels within the team
• Establish and monitor service levels to ensure consistent delivery of high quality, on-time materials in support of our client teams
• Develop and maintain consistent mechanisms for customer feedback to measure satisfaction
• Ensure periodic review and reporting against KPIs and other performance metrics for both internal and outsourced services
Establish rich and engaging partnerships with BCG Consulting teams
• Conduct regular training of consulting staff on effective utilization of the Design Studios Digital Offering
• Take regular feedback on services and ensure effective communication and high satisfaction levels between the Design Studio Digital team and consulting teams
Management of internal and external resources and the overall team
• Maintaining active communication and sharing best practices with other project teams
• Ensuring smooth coordination between design center teams and BCG consulting teams across offices
• Develop relationships between external partners
• Become a key stakeholder in the client engagement model, supporting it when needed.
• Train and develop internal team members; regularly monitor and communicate performance, provide ongoing development, creative guidance on projects and coaching
• Bachelor’s Degree in graphics and web content design or related field is preferred
• 9+ years relevant years of experience in an MNC / Professional services environment
• Preferable to have management experience in design/creative team setups
- UI/UX Lead Designer
- Boston Consulting Group
- Madrid, Espanha
- A convenir