Fon is the world’s largest WiFi network. The company was founded in 2006 by entrepreneur and internet pioneer, Martin Varsavsky, with the goal of blanketing the world with WiFi. With a unique crowdsourcing approach, Fon is built by people for people. Today Fon has more than 20 million hotspots in 170 countries across the globe.
What we are looking for?
We are looking for a creative designer to work in Fon’s design team. Our ideal candidate is a team-player who can help take Fon’s products to the next level. This position is based in Fon’s Madrid Headquarters.
- You will be responsible for the preparation and layout of marketing documents (datasheets, case studies, white papers) and presentations
- You will create marketing materials for events and social media
- You will generate new iconography and illustrations to support visual materials
- You will ensure all designs you create adhere to Fon style guidelines and visual identity
- Experienced with Adobe tools (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop), Wordpress, and Office After Effects is a plus
- Ability to understand brand guidelines and apply it consistently but creatively, understanding team requirements and translate them into quality graphical pieces
- Very good English skills
- Visual Designer Internship - Prácticas
- Madrid, Espanha