Academic qualifications :
BA in Design preferred, or equivalent professional experience.
- Ability to follow design guidelines through written, verbal and visual communication.
- Adobe Creative Cloud Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, After Effects, Premiere, Dreamweaver, Acrobat, etc.) and website design (HTML, CSS3, SEO).
- Work closely with senior creative staff to take direction, while also being able to work independently.
- Fluent written communication and strong collaboration skills.
- Working collaboratively with other designers, developers and marketing team, to build great user and brand experiences.
- Creating apps and websites for mobile and desktop, fluent in UX best practices and web responsive design.
- Creative presentations using PowerPoint.
- Good organizational skills that support the rest of the team.
- The willingness to listen to feedback and use it to improve.
- Creative with a solutions-oriented focus.
- The ability to meet deadlines in a high pressure environment.
- High self-motivation with a sense of urgency.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, comfortable working in a dynamic, challenging environment.
- Operating systems (OSX, Windows)
- Mobile platforms (iOS, Android, Windows Phone)
Languages skills :
- English - Advanced
- Spanish - Advanced
Esta oferta de emprego foi encerrada.
- Diseño gráfico - Prácticas
- Madrid, Espanha