Design team Internship 2018 Barcelona (2 positions available)
Do you want to bring travel experiences to life with your skills?
We are looking for 2 happy, talented and motivated rockstars wishing to work as Design Interns at WePlann, focusing on editing/creating visual and motion\video materials and supporting Design projects of the brand, in order to create a better UX and unique content that generates engagement and increases sales, to be distributed on our platforms: Blog, Web, Social Media etc.
Can you see yourself editing an exclusive interview (Broadway Backstage) with the stylist of the Broadway show Wicked? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vOwp3PrAuc&feature=youtu.be
Creating Gifs www.facebook.com/weplannbrasil/posts/1034261643346752 and Inspirational quotes
www.facebook.com/weplann/photos/a.151647804947131.26991.133663136745598/1239590639486170/?type=3&theater to boost our Social Media? Creating infographics http://blog.weplann.com/infografia-mejores-hamburguesas-new-york/ about travel tips and curiosities for our blog? Developing campaign materials for WePlann? Improving our Web? www.weplann.com/nueva-york
Do you feel you can express your creativity and passion for travelling through your work ?
If your answer was a resonating Yes!, well, then this is your time to shine!
In WePlann we make dreams come true by building together the #1 online platform for Latin Americans to easily & securely buy travel experiences!!
Do you have what it takes to join this rocket?
✓ Passionate about Design, Arts and Tech?
✓ Always aware of new trends?
✓ Excited about working in an international environment with people from all around the world?
✓ Able to work in a flexible workspace where you’ll have autonomy to contribute and create unique projects and put them into action?
✓ A wanderluster at heart?
Who is WePlann?
WePlann is an American startup that aims at delivering the best and most memorable travel experiences. We want to bring travelers dreams’ to life by providing the best activities in the main destinations of the world, such as New York, Orlando, Las Vegas, Paris and London. WePlann’s environment stimulates people to be the best version of themselves, constantly challenging them to grow on a professional and personal level.Our WePlanners work from coworking spaces across the Americas and Europe. This international experience will allow you to interact with different cultures, work in multiple languages with exclusive access to amazing content (Broadway, Disney, Universal Orlando, Cirque du Soleil).
This is the perfect moment to join WePlann’s team and be part of something big.
See more about us on: www.weplann.com
Design intern responsibilities:
- Responsible for creating Social Media and Blog graphic and motion materials (Infographics, Images, Videos, Gifs).Create materials for WePlanns’ brand: Infographics, Newsletters, Banners, Business Cards, T-shirts etc.
- Support UX\Web Design Projects. Developing design briefs by gathering information and data through research. Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts.
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work. Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs and digital tendencies.
- Working as part of a team with copywriters, web developers and marketing specialists located in Brazil, Mexico, Colombia and United States.
- Assistance with other initiatives carried out inside of an e-commerce startup.
- Happy, talented and motivated. Passion for traveling!
- Skills in graphic design and video
- Currently enrolled in university. Area of Study: Graphic, Web design, Motion Graphics
- Reliable personal laptop with Adobe CC for use during internship.Competency in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere, AfterEffects...
- Professional use of Google Drive and Gmail. Knowing how to work independently
- Strong time management, interpersonal, communications and organisational skills
- Languages: a. English: Fluent. All communications within WePlann are held in English
b. Spanish: Fluent. c. Portuguese: A plus.
Number of positions available: 2.
Internship duration: 6 months with possibility to incorporate on a full-time basis.
Internship start date: October\November 2018
Working schedule: To be determined.
Shift: 25 weekly hours.
Internship location: Barcelona.
Paid Internship: 500 euros/Month
We want you to help us make the dreams of thousands of travellers come true!
- Design Internship - Prácticas
- Barcelona, Espanha
- 500 euros/month