In KingEclient we are looking for a Senior eBusiness Consultant to join the Barcelona’s team.
· Understanding customers, their business and the goals they want to achieve to advise them and to develop an appropriate online strategy according to their expectations, in order to guarantee the achievement of their objectives.
· Participating in the execution of projects by performing the following tasks: project focus, control of the progress degree, customer expectations’ management, managing and resolving conflicts and deviations, managing suppliers and controlling projects’ profitability.
· Preparing work plans for the projects, coordinating the teams, following up on the global calendar and their progress degree.
· Leading meetings with clients.
· Minimum experience of 3-5 years managing eBusiness projects.
· Knowledge of the online sector.
. SEO and SEM knowledge
. Metrics knowledge: Google Analytics, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter Analytics ...
. eCommerce knowledge (Amazon)
. Experience in the conceptualization of webs and apps.
· User experience knowledge.
· Ability to manage teams.
· For you to like to present your work to clients.
· Being used to work in a team, with profiles from development to marketing.
· For you to love teaching your knowledge and know-how to the rest of the team.
· For you to be passionate about the internet and everything on its environment.
· Languages: native English, high French, high Spanish.
Nice to Haves
· MBA, postgraduate in Marketing or some other area applicable to the world of E-Business or new digital technologies.
· Online portfolio of jobs that you can and you would like to teach, blog, etc.
· Other languages
What we offer
· Indefinite contract.
· Young and dynamic work environment.
· Salary according to value.
· Flextime and intensive schedule on Fridays.
Esta oferta de emprego foi encerrada.
- International Senior eBusiness Consultant
- KingEclient SL.
- Barcelona, Espanha
- A concretar
- Tuset 20-24