PharmiWeb is preparing for further significant growth in the digital pharma space having already positioned itself as the ideal partner for companies embarking on new drug launches where digital is a major differentiator and core marketing component.
We are now recruiting for a senior FE role that will be developing UI features and taking a leading role in setting the technical roadmap with regard to future developments, technologies and tooling. Predominantly a hands on coding role you will also be involved with client facing meetings and developing junior staff. Key responsibilities will include:
If you are enthusiast about web development, always looking to learn new technologies and would like to join a young and growing team of talented developers in Valencia, check out the role responsibilities and contact us if you think you could be a good fit for out team. We are looking for to hear from you.
Role and responsibilities:
A senior FE role developing UI features and taking a leading role in setting the technical roadmap with regard to future developments, technologies and tooling. Predominantly a hands on coding role you will also be involved with client facing meetings and developing junior staff. Key responsibilities will include:
- Implementing responsive UI features in web sites
- Implementation of data visualisations in web based applications, e.g. use of SVG and canvas
- Reviewing co-worker pull requests
- Participation in client discussions for shaping and defining requirements
- Contributing to discussion and review of designs and specifications
- Working with other team members to enhance the team capabilities and assist in the development of junior staff
- Keeping abreast of new technologies, tools and practises relating to Front End development
Essential skills and experience:
- Experience with CSS PreProcessors, e.g. SASS
- Framework exposure, e.g. Vue, React, etc.
- Build tools, e.g. Grunt, Gulp, Webpack, etc.
- Package management using NPM
- Version control, e.g. GIT
- Responsive design
- Client facing experience
Desirable skills and experience:
- Experience with SVG
- Experience with Canvas
- Pharmiweb Solutions
- Valencia, Espanha
- 46002, Valencia