Thousands of people watch content through our technology every day. We are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for telling great stories through the lens of big brands. We aim to revolutionize the global content industry and become the leading global technology platform for content creators, brands and media companies.
About the role
We are looking for a Account Manager (Trainee) to join us and develop custom branded content strategies for our clients. A creative-minded individual to manage and develop relationships with digital media companies and advertisers. In addition, the main objectives will be based on supporting our clients via excellent service to maximizing client retention. Organized and responsible both externally facing and internal processes and requirements must be executed. Noddus doesn’t run banner ads, we create and license technology that brings together advertisers and their digital audience through high impact native content strategies.
• Account management, organized and excellent client service.
• Working close to the sales team to ensure the strategy is being executed and performing.
• Develop and maintain relationships with brands and agencies.
• Create needed collateral and deliver in a timely manner.
• Brainstorm and work collaboratively with the rest of the team to generate proactive formats and ideas to pitch to our clients
• Identify and prioritize targets based on well developed sales pipeline
• Work closely with our sales and product teams to ensure that the brands needs are met and that communication is clear and open
• Work on tight deadlines and across multiple teams to deliver work that exceeds expectations on time, every time
• Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications preferred.
• Native level Spanish speaker and advanced English.
• Native or High level Italian will be very appreciated.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills including presentation skills.
• Demonstrated work ethic, integrity, and professional conduct and appearance.
• Passionate about helping others and creating outstanding customer support experiences.
• Proven ability to adhere to a project plan to ensure that client commitments are delivered accurately and on time.
• Team Player who is not afraid to be wrong or make mistakes, eager to learn and grow.
• A passion for creativity; the creative drive to develop rich, dynamic, and exceptionally effective branded content strategies.
• Excellent computer skills – Highly proficient MS PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
• Proven skills in problem-solving, follow-through, attention to detail, and priority setting.
• Enthusiastic, motivated individual that is able to be a “self starter”.
• Ability to work in a very dynamic and fast moving environment.
• Sharp, motivated co-workers.
• You'll join a small, early-stage team, working on multiple critical functional areas.
• A flat structure that’s always open to hearing opinions and receiving feedback; we understand that we can constantly improve so we greatly value individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit that are willing to put great ideas forward.
• Very strong career progression opportunities
Up for a challenge?
• We are looking forward to receiving your convincing application (cover letter, resume) including your availability.
- Account Manager Trainee - Prácticas
- Madrid, Espanha
- 650€ / mes
- Calle Fuencarral, 101 (Madrid)