Raet is the leading HR software company and cloud solutions provider with millions of users worldwide and over 50 years of experience. Headquartered in the Netherlands, with hubs in Europe and Latin America, our HR platform helps more than 1500 clients with Human Capital Management (HCM), ranging from Standard payroll to funky eHRM (Human Resource Management) products in the public and private sector.Are you passionate about IT, and want to build cool stuff that has an impact on how people work day by day?
In Madrid we have already established a major tech hub and agile environment to enable us to develop a new innovative and user friendly HR platform solution that will really rock our industry. We have more than 100 software developers, UX designers and professional staff among others. We want to expand substantially over the coming years, so we are looking for committed people who believe in our long term perspective. RAET is seeking for a Junior IT professional - Developer (Computer Science or Telecommunications Degree) to be assigned to its offices located in Alcobendas (Madrid).
We are looking for testers who can adopt to how we translate acceptance criteria to actual test cases and implement those cases during the development process – all while anticipating the end user moves and most valued paths of choice to use the functionality of Youforce. Subsequently, they will be responsible for the execution of test cases to assure the quality of our service and constantly report test results to the different stakeholders.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Design and develop new testing approaches, in close collaboration with other team members
- Deliver input for tenders and specific client contracts
- Report on progress of work to Scrum Master and/or Delivery Manager
- Participate in knowledge “guilds” and actively share and develop knowledge on testing practices, new technology, new testing tools and techniques and training.
- Bachelor’s/ Masters/ Doctoral degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications or a related field
- Committed person
- Strong analytical skills
- Looking for an international job experience
- Good command of English
- Eager to learn in a young dynamic multicultural environment (average age 31 years old, 15 nationalities)
If you believe in creating stable products with good quality is to the upmost importance and have ideas on how we can improve — we want you on our team!!
- IT Junior Professional
- Alcobendas, Espanha
- A definir