We are looking for a UX Designer to join our UX Team for Motor sites at Schibsted Spain. A solid professional background and experience in the field is important, but the ideal candidate should also be a real team player.
If you like interacting with the users, empathising with them and you’re passionate about building the right solutions for their problems, then this is the job for you.
Working together with the UX Team, you will be responsible for:
• Ability to synthesize user data and research to create user flows, wireframes, information architecture and interface mockups.
• An aptitude for translating and documenting design ideas into visuals that can be shared with all parts of the business.
• Expert understanding of information architecture.
• Ability to create click-through and interactive prototypes for user testing at all stages of the user experience definition.
• Collaborate defining, updating and using the UI Component guidelines.
• Work with product and tech to optimize conversions, user growth and user satisfaction.
• Driving force of user research by identifying research needs on the team, planning, defining, conducting and reporting findings of all conducted research: interviewing, polls, guerrilla testing, user testing.
• Ability to synthesise user data and research into usable and actionable artifacts by combining quantitative & qualitative research to create recommendations for design and engineering.
• Conduct quantitative research to understand our users and strategically guide product decisions and UX decisions.
• Ability to work closely with engineering, product management and user research teams in order to design experiences that are technologically feasible and meet the business and user needs.
• Actively work to share analysis, experimentation, optimisation knowledge and expertise to promote a data and optimization oriented culture.
• Passion for digital products, technology, creativity and an openness to new design ideas.
• Ability to use and help updating the UI Components guideline.
• Good understanding of qualitative user research methodologies and how to run lean research to ensure user insights inform all stages of design.
• Strong understanding of usability and user experience principles.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Used to work agile, or lean and in a highly collaborative environment with other ux designers, researchers, visual designers, product owners and engineers.
• Design, develop, execute and analyze AB and multivariate experiments to support design decisions and user experiences
• Continuously analyze key customer journey routes and KPI’s to identify areas for daily optimisation.
• Be hands on in conducting different types of user research including lab and field based research as well as expert methods such as heuristic evaluations and walkthroughs.
• Permanent contract, Full time position
• To be part of a great team in a company that puts a special focus on their employees, with an excellent working environment and modern and creative offices
• To be part of one of the most consolidated UX teams in Spain.
• Working with the best professionals in a leading company.
• Opportunities for development and growth within the company and the international group
• Flexible working hours 8-10h / 17-19h (Fridays afternoon off)
• Intensive workday during summer months and Easter
• Attractive remuneration according to your experience
- UX Designer
- Schibsted Spain
- Sant Cugat del Vallès, Espanha
- Attractive remuneration according to your experience