[Remote / London / Barcelona / Madrid]
We are looking for a creative front-end developer. Someone who cares. Not just about projects and its outcome but also helping others in the team.
You are a bit familiar with designers and pro-actively use your code to make interaction and visual design better.
What we need
- Love for semantic & valid HTML5 markup
- Advance styling through SCSS
- Graphics and animation libraries: GSAP, Velocity, Three, Pixi
- Experience with reusable components best practices
- Development tools like Grunt, Gulp or Webpack
- Good understanding on how to use Git
- Conscience/curiosity on how your code affects performance in the browser
- Testing compliance and cross-browser compatibility
- Ability to collaborate closely with designers and app developers
- Able to communicate fluently in English
- You push for keeping code tidy and documented
- Passion for what you do
Nice to have but not essential
- Any experience with scalable CSS (BEM, SMACSS, etc)
- Any back-end language/framework
- Basic understanding of design tools
We are a a service design agency with a strong eye on visual design & creative coding. We research, conceptualize, design, develop and deliver solutions that aim to create memorable experiences.
Our team is mostly distributed internationally but are always welcome in our offices in London, Madrid and Barcelona. We are a bunch of nice people to work with.
- Creative front-end developer
- Hanzo Studio
- According to skills/experience