4PF (4th Platform Framework) is a small group of people that loves technology, whose mission is to build the platform that allows users and applications access to the data and capabilities of Telefonica.
Generic skills & Technical Knowledge:
• Passionate about technology and software development.
• Critical thinker and positive mindset.
• Maker. Proactive, eager to learn, don't be afraid to make and break things.
• BS in computer science, telecommunication or a related field.
• Knowledge of the client/server paradigm based in REST.
• Experience in the design and implementation of APIs and User Interfaces.
• Experience in software development using Python/Django + HTML/CSS/JS
• Secondary skills:
• Knowledge in relational and non-relational databases.
• Data visualization with d3.
• Experience in development using Java and Scala.
• Security and protocols of authentication/authorization like OpenID
Connect, oAuth, SAML 2.0, etc.
• Familiarity with best coding practices: continuous integration, continuous
deployment, code reviews and related tools (Jenkins, Github, etc).
• Team worker.
• Multidisciplinary profile.
• Participating in the design and implementation of the web site that manages a platform that operates with large data sets.
Salary: Up to a maximum of 55K Pounds, depending on the candidate level
- Full Stack Developer
- Londres, Reino Unido