We’re disrupting the market and leading a digital revolution. At Telefónica, we're going beyond connectivity to develop amazing new innovations and transform people's lives for the better. We’ve the passion, people and resources to deliver the next big thing. Get ready to make the future happen.
What we need you to do?
· Automate the pipelines for building, deploying, configuring and operating the platform that will allow to process a very large volume of data, both in batch and real time
· Participate in defining the strategy for the scale-out and operation of the platform.
· Collaborate in the design of the platform
Who are you?
· BS in computer science, telecommunication or a related field
· Experience in building and maintaining continuous integration and continuous deployment strategies in different environments (dev, integration, production, etc).
· Solid knowledge of Jenkins, Ansible and Docker
· Deployment, scale-out strategy, operation and configuration of Hadoop/Hortonworks clusters and related components (YARN, Spark, Kafka, Storm, Hive, etc)
· Experience deploying and operating products on AWS and Azure environments. Knowledge of AWS EMR and/or HDInsight
· Experience in developing tools/scripts in Python and shell. Knowledge of Java
Experience building monitoring Dashboards (Grafana, Kibana, Cloud Watch, etc.) and knowledge in metric databases such us Prometheus would be a plus.
We’re looking for bold thinkers who can see beyond the traditional and change the rules of the game. Smart, innovative and not afraid to take risks to accelerate change, you’ll enjoy working with bright digital minds from around the world in an environment that’s alive with ideas.
Salary: Up to a maximum of 55K Pounds, depending on the candidate level
- Release Engineer
- Londres, Reino Unido