We are seeking a Drupal Developer to join our growing team. This full-time position is primarily supporting and improving a Drupal 7. It’s a Global project, available on 35 different markets and growing, based on a Drupal Multisite for each market. This position will be primarily responsible for back-end/module development.
• Understanding of technical and functional requirements
• Proposal preparation for the project assigned SOW
• Estimation of risks related to technical development
• Performing technical analysis and solution proposal
• Helping with QA
• Proficient in Drupal 7, including custom module development, key contributed modules and core API. (samples of applications that you have worked can be required)
• Minimum 5+ years of Drupal hands-on development experience.
• Proficient in the maintenance and administration of Drupal modules and sites.
• Experience integrating open source and third-party applications into existing systems.
• Familiarity with source control systems such as Git, etc.
• Ability to both collaborate with team members and to work independently.
• Understanding of agile methodologies (SCRUM/Kanban).
• High English level.
• Excellent organization skills
• Responsible and results oriented person
• Team management and leadership capacity
• Team Player
- Senior Drupal Developer
- Barcelona, Espanha
- 30-40K €
- C/Bolivia 68-70