We are looking for an HTML Web Developer to join our marketing team.
Your role will involve:
• Working inside the marketing team with designers and marketers dedicated to a global market.
• Taking website designs/wireframes and translating them into new web site pages by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
• Working with our site’s CMS tool, building home, category and landing pages as well as scheduling monthly campaigns and site activities.
• Being responsible and have ownership for the designed end to implementation.
In return you will bring:
• Degree level in HTML related fields or equivalent with ideally 6 – 24 months’ experience
• Basic knowledge of CSS
• Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that the application will adhere to them
• Competent level with Adobe Suite (Photoshop, illustrator, InDesign, Flash, Dreamweaver)
• A portfolio of sites/pages/examples
• Advanced English is a must
• Ability to work in an agile environment and ability to deliver quickly and with a high level of quality
• A flexible attitude is a must. Adaptable to working in a fast paced team, pro-active, self-motivated and self-disciplined
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills across all levels of interlocutors
• Self-organization skills, attention to details and accuracy are a MUST
• Understanding of layout aesthetics. Strong sense of web design and user experience fundamentals
• This is a 12 months contract initially
If you are interested in this new challenge, please apply with an up to date cv in English and we look forward to hearing from you!
- HTML Developer
- Barcelona, Espanha
- Competitive salary package