Mitula Group is a listed company, operating aggregator sites in several vertical (real state, cars, jobs, fashion and, in some countries, vacation rentals), in more than 49 countries and with more than 170 Websites in 18 languages. We group and classify over 250 million aggregate ads from more than 13,000 online media. With advanced technology that allows to deliver reliable, relevant and simple results to very complex searches. Mitula Group manages its web pages through 4 main brands 'Mitula', 'Nestoria', 'Nuroa' and 'DotProperty'.
With offices all around the world: Madrid, London, Manila, Melbourne, Barcelona and Singapore, we are an Australian listed company (in Melbourne)
What defines us is our fantastic company culture, with a great young and dynamic team, and a current situation of growth.
The role involves a mix of IA, UX, and UI work with a tight collaboration with the development team.
- You must keep on top of digital design trends and developments in this area.
- You must lead on the development, implementation and evaluation of creatives; delivering high traffic to the local sites, optimizing key performance business indicators.
- The Digital Designer will be responsible for managing and implementing the delivery of marketing, platform and brand assets that are exceptionally creative, targeted and achieve registration objectives and brand awareness growth. Proven understanding of HTML, CSS and mobile & apps will be advantageous and experience in a brand position in a B2B support would also be beneficial.
- The ideal candidate will be an extremely driven down-to-earth person, passionate about design, with strong interpersonal skills. Are you an excellent communicator, innovative, entrepreneurial, organized, creative, with a can-do attitude.
• Being the Brand guardian, with a close and constant surveillance in all assets where the Brand umbrella will be used internally, externally and by providers/agencies. We strongly believe that PWG and all the local brands are invaluable assets for our company.
• Understand the Brand architecture and all its complexity. Being the brand style guardian in all new features and innovations, both online and offline
• Manage projects delivered from Brand. Keep Brand consistency across all geos, ensuring the Brand is correctly implemented on products and work documents and appropriately communicated
• Set up a criteria in all platform elements and marketing assets to keep Brand coherence and style guideline
• Manage the Brand design roll out of the Brand in social media pages
(+) PRODUCT/PLATFORM – MARKETING
• Designing of platform new visual features and product screens for computers, tablets and smartphones. Create wireframes and designs in collaboration with the rest of the team: platform managers and UX specialists
• Being a UI and UX visionaire make the platform more universal and intuitive, keeping in top of mind country nuances, specifics, etc.
• Working to design solutions to meet departamental needs both marketing and platform
• We look for a professional with exceptional digital experience, not just layout of pages or screens
• Becoming a thought-leader in digital by using your experience to develop insights and opinions about the role of digital design in making “the world a better place”
• Being a mobile and apps evangelist is essential
• He/She must be responsible of all collaborators work-flow and brief, having a direct responsibility about job quality, deadlines and Brand coherence.
• Support Brand newsletters and bulletins (imagery) and Mailchimp code if needed
• He/She must have business vision
• He/She must be transaction and data driven
• Have at least 5 years of experience in Digital Design and/or Brand Management.
• Previous experience managing digital platforms
• Advance use of Adobe CS and Sketch.
• Fluent in English is a must. Additional European languages is a valuable asset
• Expert in graphic design preferable in B2C/eCommerce sector
• Good working command of front end web technologies
• Advanced HTML and CSS skills
• A team player with the ability to work under own initiative and do his/her best under pressure
What we offer:
• Indefinite term contract
• Flexible schedule
• Salary based on experience and value of the candidate
• Being part of a project with great technological challenges that seeks to be the world leader in its sector
• A team of young, dynamic people ... we work hard but we also know how to have fun
- Diseñador Senior UX/UI / Senior Designer UX/UI
- Mitula Group
- Pozuelo de Alarcón, Espanha
- Según valía