You would join a team that delivers anti-piracy services to the media industry to strengthen current Nagravision PayTV positioning and foster our long term cyber security business growth.
In the context of illegal content sharing, you will be part of a team assuming the responsibilities of the development of the tools and products, as well as the service delivery operations.
Let me tell you a bit about the responsabilities of the position:
• Maintain and extend the web application of a piracy monitoring dashboard.
• Improve the testability of the application.
• Coach and train colleagues to ensure redundancy on the maintenance of the web application.
• Understand and materialize the requirements of business owners with short inspect and adapt cycles.
• Define the hosting strategy, roll it out and ensure the availability.
• Ensure a seamless transition of the artefacts into operational contexts.
• Develop from scratch web applications based on business needs.
We value skills such as:
• Able to understand remote stakeholders with non-technical backgrounds.
• Autonomous and result oriented attitude.
• Hacker minded, curious and rigorous.
What is the background we would love to find?
• Minimum 3 years of Full Stack experience in designing and developing large-scale web-based applications using HTML5, CSS.
• Strong experience with data modelling, relational databases, and NoSQL databases. Cassandra is a plus.
• Experience with web app security best practices like OWASP Top 10.
• Experience with source control, specifically Git.
• Experience with Python is a plus.
• Knowledge in Highcharts or similar is a plus.
• Degree in engineering / computer science or equivalent.
• Quality, methodology or security certifications are a plus.
• Fluent English (International environment, worldwide interactions).
Do you like to travel?
• You will have the opportunity to do so up to 20% of your time.
- Full Stack
- Nagravision Iberica
- Madrid, Espanha
- A convenir
- Calle Principe de Vergara