OnTruck is transforming the road transportation industry - €600+bn in Europe. We are building the leading logistics network for B2B, on-demand road transport. We make trucking simple, transparent and on-demand.
We are backed by the top seed investors in Europe. Our team is rapidly growing and made up of the best in Tech, Product, Logistics and Operations.
Every one of us has had several start-up experiences and on average we have 10+ years of experience in somehow similar challenges. We know success, we know failure; we've built platforms from scratch, we've dealt with large legacy systems. We care about each other and about the product we're building.
What we're looking for
- This is a Senior position, so we expect you to be fully autonomous on solving a problem.
- You're not afraid of tough challenges, both product-wise and technical, and like to contribute your views.
- You've industry experience in designing solutions to hard problems and you are familiar with the whole product cycle: researching the problem, thinking out of the box, phasing and deciding with engineers, prototyping the solution, testing it with users and working with engineers to fully implement it.
- You've more experience on researching and user experience than in visual design; but you are able to cover the full product cycle.
- You care about the product you're building and the problem you're solving. The quality of the product that we ship is very important to you and you know how to communicate that importance to both external and internal stakeholders.
- You are structured and organized and can communicate well with Product Owners, designers, managers, users and engineers and understand the nuances of communicating with each of the groups.
- You enjoy working in a team and appreciate modern process techniques. You are polite when reviewing other people's work and take it well when you get feedback on yours.
- You prefer working in a fast-paced start-up, with quick iterations, changes of direction, tight budgets, and chaos over a hierarchical, well-structured corporation with clear and well-defined assignments, and career paths.
If you have questions please get in touch. If you think that you'd be a good fit but you're missing on some of the points, apply anyway and tell us why you think you'd be a good fit.
- Senior UX/Product Designer
- Madrid, Espanha
- 35.000 - 50.000€
- Rafael Calvo 18, Madrid