Connecting Leaders to Empower the European Digital Ecosystem!
NOAH Advisors a Pan-European internet-focused corporate finance boutique founded in 2009. To date, we have advised successfully on over 25 high profile Internet transactions including most recently Flixbus, Parship and KäuferPortal.
We also organize the NOAH Conferences in Berlin and London, attracting ~5,000 senior Internet executives and investors per year.
We have a dynamic and international team that we are looking to expand with dedicated top talents, join us to build the platform for Leaders of the European Online Ecosystem and an online extension of the NOAH Conference so we are looking for you as:
Dev Ops Engineer
We are looking for the sharpest talents within our Information Technology team to start right away. This position is full time based in our great Málaga office.
• Design, build and operate our servers infrastructure together with the team.
• Set up and monitoring our systems.
• Support our developer’s infrastructure (prod/staging environments, ci servers, etc.)
• Identify and remove bottlenecks in systems, software, tools and processes.
• Scale infrastructure to meet rapidly increasing demand.
• Understand where automation can be applied to various aspects of development.
• You have at least 4 years of work experience in Linux and Unix systems within an agile environment.
• You have at least 2 years in provisioning, using and managing scalable AWS environments with modern technologies such as docker, ansible, chef.
• You are proficient with scripting languages.
• You have strong experience and software design skills in an iterative programming language (Java, PHP, Python).
• Experience in setting up CI/CD workflows and pipelines using tools like Jenkins.
• You have good experience in managing PostgreSQL instances in production.
• You are proactive and focused on getting things done.
• Fluent English.
What we offer you:
• Chance to work in our international team with top colleagues.
• Benefits as team events, free fruit, drinks and more.
• Opportunity to work with the latest technologies.
• Flat hierarchies.
• Negotiable salary.
- Dev Ops Engineer
- NOAH Advisors