Thousands of people watch content through our technology every day. We are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for telling great stories through the lens of big brands. We aim to revolutionize the global content industry and become the leading global technology platform for content creators, brands and media companies.
About the role
We are looking for a Spanish Junior Creative to join us and develop custom branded content for our clients. We’re looking for a creative-minded individual with writing (Spanish), video and graphic design capabilities, who is passionate about both digital media and native advertising. Noddus doesn’t run banner ads: we create thrilling work that brings together an advertiser and the digital audience.
• Develop and execute original branded content, which includes ideation and creation of high-quality content
• Develop outstanding designs for branded content
• Brainstorm and work collaboratively with the rest of the team to generate proactive formats and ideas to pitch to our clients
• Work closely with our sales and account management teams to ensure that the brands needs are met and that communication is clear and open
• Work on tight deadlines and across multiple teams to deliver work that exceeds expectations on time, every time
• Native Spanish and Advanced English level
• Strong communication skills
• A diverse portfolio of original creative work
• Strong sense of design, color, and typography
• Proficiency with Photoshop, Illustrator, Final Cut and Premiere Pro CC.
• A passion for advertising and design — with the ability to write, edit, visualize and champion ideas for brands
• Deep interest and knowledge of the social web.
• Our ideal candidate is a solutions-oriented, strategic thinker who can identify and execute solutions to support the demands of a global digital business that is growing quickly. You are able to navigate between strategic vision and management and you are willing to roll up your sleeves to execute on projects as needed.
• Sharp, motivated co-workers.
• You'll join a small, early-stage team, working on multiple critical functional areas.
• A flat structure that’s always open to hearing opinions and receiving feedback; we understand that we can constantly improve so we greatly value individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit that are willing to put great ideas forward.
Up for a challenge?
Esta oferta de emprego foi encerrada.
- Spanish Creative (Trainee) - Prácticas
- Madrid, Espanha
- Calle Jacometrezo 15, 3A, 28013 – Madrid