Would you like to join our team?
We are offering an amazing opportunity to university/masters students in Cancun, Mexico to join WePlann's paid internship program. We seek motivated, digital marketing savvy students and travel lovers who have the talent to help shape the vision and direction of a growing e-commerce startup.
What does WePlann offer?
- Paid internship
- Flexible Time Schedule so you are able to attend university classes
- Real full time job opportunity after graduation
Who is WePlann?
www.WePlann.com is an e-commerce startup offering tickets to musicals, shows, tours, attractions and other fun things to do in the best destinations in the world.
Imagine working with partners like Cirque du Soleil in Las Vegas, a cabaret in Paris, a helicopter tour to the Grand Canyon or a gastronomical tour in Barcelona? You can do all of this while working with a small, creative team of 11 professionals in Spain, Brazil, Colombia, United States and Mexico. This is the ideal time to join WePlann.
Destination Services - Product Management Internship Responsibilities:
- Search unique and fun travel activities for current/future WePlann destinations
- Identify global trends regarding top destinations
- Find, contact and manage relationships with potential travel activities suppliers in the United States, Europe and Mexico
- Assist Content and Design teams collecting and organizing product information
- Assist Product Team with data entry, product updates and supplier's inquiries
- Manage product information and product mix per city through our CRM
- Assist other initiatives carried out inside of an e-commerce startup
- Happy, talented and motivated
- Passion for travelling
- Available to participate in internships via a formal university agreement
- Must be able to work independently
- Prior experience working in other Travel or Tourism related e-commerce, a plus.
- Area of Study: Tourism and Travel Management, Marketing Management, Online Marketing, Digital Marketing or similar areas of study
- English: Fluent
- Spanish: Native
- Portuguese, a plus
- Strong time management, interpersonal, communications and organizational skills
- Interested for global trends regarding top destinations and travel tendencies
- Very good knowledge of one or more top travel destinations: New York, Las Vegas, London, Rome, Paris, and others
- Laptop and reliable Internet connection requirement
- Number of positions available: 2
- Internship duration: 6 months with opportunities for time extension and the potential for a full time job after graduation.
- Reporting to: CEO
- Work schedule: To be determined, but always flexible with university schedule
- Gross monthly scholarship: Full-time internships for 8 hours a day pay MXN$8000/month. Less time will render less pay
- Internship location: Cancún
- Destination Services Internship
- Cancún, México