Do you want to be part of a globally operating, technology- and data-driven start-up in Barcelona? Do you want to build up a No.1 B2B business in a global 100 billion dollar market?
GINDUMAC – Global Industrial Machinery Cluster - is an innovative, international start-up in the used industrial machinery trading market. We are using a state-of-the-art online platform for global trading of industrial used machinery.
Our international team from more than 13 countries is crafting the future of the used machinery trading market. Join our movement and be part of building up a No.1 business from scratch.
We are looking for a progressive Lead Content Manager willing to discover and influence the industrial content world, thereby going with us generally create and shape the Digital Future of the used machinery market.
Our online-platform will be launched soon as we need you joining our team as soon as possible!
- Create outstanding and impactful content optimized for stakeholders and search engines
- Lead and coordinate the content integration process of our online-platform
- Become our CMS expert
- Execute and coordinate translations of content material with external partners
- Do SEO copywriting and implementation in CMS
- Sustain currentness and consistency of content from product to corporate pages
- Do regular quality checks of online-platform and execute optimizations
- Steadily optimize content management process and build-up process efficiency
- Work closely with all departments to incrementally increase overall content quality
- Coordinate and lead content management intern
- Introduce new ideas how content management can leverage business growth
- Manage external affiliate platforms
- Work on process automation
- Coordinate content generation with local agents
Skills & Requirements:
- High passion for content creation and management
- Strong writing skills with a distinctive sense on how to convince stakeholders
- High curiosity to work in and get to know the industrial content world
- Advanced SEO knowledge
- Experience with Content Management Systems
- Basic HTML knowledge
- Familiar with Adobe Photoshop (Illustrator, InDesign would be a plus)
- Very well organized multitasking way of work with strong project management and prioritization skills
- High determination and proactivity
- Excellent communication skills
- Very good English and Spanish skills
- More language skills would be a plus
- Ideally 1-2 years working experience in the digital business area
Why you shouldn’t miss this:
• Be part of building a global business from scratch
• Be part of building a game changing marketplace in the industrial segment
• Create and shape a new content style for the industrial market
• Be part of a unique company with a unique working environment
• Flexible working hours
• Space for own idea development within the business
• Work from a cool office in the district of Poblenou / Barcelona
- Lead Content Manager
- GINDUMAC S.L.U.
- Barcelona, Espanha
- Depending on experience
- Carrer de Pallars 84-88, 1o - 5a, 08018 Barcelona