We are seeking a rock star visual designer for the LettersTo brand that spans across Web, mobile, and print. As a Visual Designer you will be working with our creative, branding & design teams and will be responsible for visualizing our state of the art user experience with excellent aesthetic sensibility. We are looking for a highly creative individual with digital design experience who will advocate for exceptional design by exploring and implementing design solutions that represent LettersTo brand pillars and meet members’ brand goals and objectives.
In addition to excellent visual and interaction design skills, you would think in terms of end-to-end UI design, applying strategy and business goals to designs, focusing on user feedback, and understanding the relation of visual design to the interaction. We also appreciate good collaboration skills, experience working with product managers, usability researchers, and developers.
* Ensure that visual design mockups meet the objectives of the user experience, fit with the overall brand and are consistent.
* Help design and maintain design pattern library and templates that will be used across the LettersTo platform.
* Develop user interface design concepts, wireframes, mockups, usage scenarios, task analysis, prototypes, specifications, navigation maps, design guidelines, etc.
* Develop expert-level knowledge of competitive and complementary products and bring new ideas to the team.
* Have good understanding of current design patterns and guidelines for both mobile and web and be able to create a coherent cross device interface and experience.
* 2+ years as a Visual Designer, creating excellent experiences that delight the customer.
* In-depth knowledge of human-centered design methods
* High degree of creativity and problem solving skills.
* Ability to think and design holistically to create a cohesive and coherent product experience.
* Exceptional understanding of fundamental design principles.
* Strong conceptual, visual and analytical skills.
* Strong organizational and communication skills.
* Proficiency in visual design tools such as Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Fireworks), InVision, or similar tools to create user interfaces.
* Experience with responsive design for desktop-to-mobile products.
* Relentless attention to detail and to consistency.
* Ability to collaborate with the larger team.
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in Design, or related field.
* Experience designing web & mobile.
* Experience designing print.
* Digital illustration skills.
Contractor (option for full-time employment)
LettersTo is a consumer service that lets friends, family and colleagues collaborate online to create a beautifully-bound collection of letters for a special recipient. The letters typically include sentiments of love, memories, best wishes, appreciation, advice, photos, etc. For example:
* Letters to a bride & groom from their wedding guests
* Letters to a parent or grandparent from all their extended family & friends for a birthday
* Letters to a leader from colleagues whose lives' the leader has inspired
* Letters to a loved one's family as a memorial
LettersTo books will be beautifully bound in a distinctive way to create an extraordinary, high-quality, meaningful gift. LettersTo provides a website and iOS/Android app for the organizer and all of the contributors to draft their letters online and select backgrounds, layouts, fonts, and include photos in creative templates. Once everyone has submitted their contribution, we print, bind and ship the physical book in delightful packaging.
- Visual Designer
- Sevilla, Espanha
- 20-25K €