At The Workshop, we invent and reinvent software solutions so businesses can rise above the competition. From disruptive fintech to cutting-edge encryption, we’re all about thinking big and bringing our razor-sharp ideas to life. We’re not bogged down by process or limited by lack of aspiration. And we trust each other to make intelligent decisions, to challenge, change, improve and perfect. It’s a culture where forward-thinkers like you can be fearless.
• Be a valuable team-member working together with UI designers, Business Analysts and UI developers on creating cutting-edge experiences by using newest technologies and design patterns;
• Gather user requirements and business constraints;
• Conduct user research working closely with UX Researchers and BI Analysts;
• Conduct stakeholder interviews;
• Create low to high fidelity prototypes and user journeys;
• Contribute / Create Sitemaps, UX Specs and Guidelines, Personas and Key UX Flows for multiple projects which vary both in size and complexity;
• Ensure high quality standards in the resulting product, be a part of the Design QA process;
• Be a UX ambassador and passionate about creating the best possible experiences for the users;
• Present your UX deliveries and make presentations to business stakeholders;
• Represent the whole design team in the organisation and help on building up the reputation.
What you’ll birng
• 3+ years of UX design work experience and a strong portfolio;
• Ability to create visually engaging and interactive UX prototypes from low to high fidelity;
• Ability to prepare UX specs/guidelines and user journeys;
• Knowledge in creating personas, preparing copy-decks and performing simple user-tests;
• Proficiency working with Axure and Omnigraffle;
• Familiarity with other tools like inVision, Illustrator, Photoshop, Balsamiq;
• Knowledge of general UX patterns and working closely with UI designers to achieve great overall results;
• Ability to work on multiple projects within a highly iterative agile process;
• Ability to perform research, understand, analyse and organise content;
• Excellent analytical and process-oriented skills;
• Great communication and presentation skills;
• Fluent written and spoken English;
• Ability to work closely together within a multi-national team of experts (UI designers, UX designers, Front-end Developers and Business Analysts);
• Great visual design sense and passion for minimalistic approach is a plus;
• Experience working with SVN and JIRA is a plus;
• Experience working within the online gaming industries is a plus.
Please, send us a CV with your Portfolio to apply.
What’s in it for you
• Challenging and fulfilling work at an innovative, global company that uses cutting-edge tech.
• Global work experience in an Agile environment.
• Competitive salary and relocation packages.
• Amazing office in the Technology Park of Málaga.
• Team building events, learning labs and extravagant corporate events.
• Office perks including gaming consoles, darts, pool, foosball, books and a kitchen full of coffee, fruit and even ice-cream.
Esta oferta de emprego foi encerrada.
- UX Designer
- The Workshop
- Málaga, Espanha
- Competitive salary + Relocation package + perks