We are looking for an experienced Designer who has a creative mind and a passion for design to become part of our outstanding & international team in our HQ in Munich. If you have the drive to power a shopping machine with 8.5 mio users/month and working on details spurs you on - then Stylight is the place to be for you.
- You scribble your ideas, design pixel-perfect layouts and strive for a self-explaining interface for our Stylight users.
- You create prototypes of your work and test it with our UX researchers to get the best out of your design.
- You analyze Stylight´s traffic and evaluate the impact of your work on our users.
- You constantly develop creative ideas and concepts proactively to bring Stylight to the next level.
- You have a strong online portfolio of interaction design work — studies in Design (Graphic-, -Communication- or Media-).
- You strive for perfection and love caring about details in your work as much as letting your creative ideas run wild.
- You are in good command of design tools like Sketch, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- You have a proven track record of at least three years of work experience in comparative companies.
- We’re designers, developers and product managers creating the no.1 fashion and lifestyle destination.
- We take care of Stylight’s website to work, look and feel great.
- We shepherd products from concept through launch to life. We are running lean. Build, measure, learn.
- We optimize the user experience and monetization of our website.
- Together with our developers and UX researchers we are an agile team, doing sprints of two weeks.
- We love code as much as we love Sketch and Photoshop.
Why Join Stylight?
We asked your future colleagues, here are their top responses:
- Hands-on work after quick ramp up & openness to new solutions and improvements.
- You are provided with moral and financial support to learn, go to conferences, do other things than
- Young and highly motivated environment with open business culture over all departments and flat hierarchy.
- Munich's landscape, architecture, museums, restaurants & bars are all top notch.
- In terms of life quality, it has been reported to be in the top 10 of the world.
- Want to know more? Check out: http://jobs.stylight.com/about-stylight/ and blog.stylight.com
Up for the Challenge?
Does this sound like the perfect job for you? Then do not hesitate and apply today on jobs.stylight.com/Jobs. We are looking forward to receiving your complete application (portfolio, cover letter, CV, references and certificates)!
Your contact: Carina Meyer
Esta oferta de emprego foi encerrada.
- UI Designer
- Stylight GmbH
- Múnich, Alemanha