We are looking a professional designer to work on our corporate communications and corporate identity. You’ll work to a brief agreed with the marketing team and develop creative ideas and concepts. The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
– working on our corporate communications and corporate identity (as a brand creator and as a brand guardian)
– designing new website sections, advertising tools, product marketing, exhibition displays, etc.
– meeting clients or account managers to discuss the business objectives and requirements;
– estimating the time required to complete the work and providing quotes for clients;
– developing design briefs that suit marketing purpose;
– thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design;
– presenting finalised ideas and concepts to account managers;
– demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches and working on layouts ready for print;
– working as part of a team with copywriters, UI/X designers, printers, web developers, etc.
Good InDesign, Illustrator, Sketch, Photoshop, Slides skills
Advanced In spoken and written Spanish and English essential
Illustration notions and Photography will be appreciated
A formal professional Design / Marketing / Advertising qualification.
– Passion and enthusiasm for design, with a creative flair;
– A flexible approach when working in a team;
– Good presentation skills and the confidence to explain and sell ideas to clients and colleagues;
– Time management skills and the ability to cope with several projects at a time;
– Accuracy and attention to detail when finalising designs;
– Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
The position begins in August. You are expected to work 40 hours a week.
Salary TBA during interview process.
Esta oferta de emprego foi encerrada.
- Graphic Designer
- L'Hospitalet de Llobregat, Espanha
- C/Jerusalem 1-3, 4th floor