We are looking for an experienced System Administrator with a strong knowledge about Oracle Database Administration. You are an exceptional DBA with a huge track record of success working with Oracle Databases and Linux System Administration. Also, you are well known for your interpersonal skills: Friendly, team player and trustable, the kind of person who never loses its sense of humour, even when it comes to work under high pressure and tight deadlines.
By joining our IT team, you will have the possibility to participate in worldwide projects with a clear objective: Innovating Democracy.
You will be the responsible of the System Administration and the definition of the procedures and the parameters for a correct database installation sizing, monitoring and tuning. The main responsibilities are the following:
-Define the Database installation and associated procedures.
-Maintain the database system to ensure high availability and performance.
-Perform critical projects within the Sysadmin Team.
-Identification of the required/recommended actions on database systems.
-Manage relationships with infrastructure and services providers in the context of the ongoing projects.
- +5 years of experience working with a complex Oracle database-based infrastructure.
- Strong Linux knowledge.
- Solid understanding of database concepts such as: Relational database schema design, SQL, SQL tuning; PL/SQL, advanced queuing and partition, among others.
- Experience working with several administration tools.
- Excellent English communication skills.
Extra points for:
- Knowledge of hardware, noSQL Databases, monitoring and reporting tools and security.
- International working environment.
- Creative and results focused team.
- Opportunity to be part of the worldwide leader in its market.
- Great office in Barcelona city centre.
Esta oferta de emprego foi encerrada.
- Linux and Database Administrator (DBA)
- Scytl Secure Electronic Voting
- Barcelona, Espanha
- Undisclosed salary