Job reference (please quote this in the subject field):
#Des_049 Junior Designer
Machinas is a leading multinational design agency based in Barcelona, Spain.
We have over a 16 years of experience specialising in e-commerce for the fashion industry.
With clients such as ESCADA, ESPRIT and HUGO BOSS we are constantly evolving and developing
our worldwide design solutions, our strategies and our team in order to remain the market leaders
in this business.
We work to high standards in creativity & innovation; but also in accuracy, e-commerce speed and with the professional relation to our clients.
We are a multinational team - our creative environment consists of more than 40 individuals from over 15 countries.
We are looking for a talented Designer with strong understanding of branding and corporate design, who is able to drive the functional and user interface design for our client’s project, taking a set of requirements to generate ideas, wireframes, prototypes, then develop creative aspects and build the design solutions.
You will work in a team of talented designers creating state-of-the-art interactive designs, mobile/tablet based solutions, product presentation ideas and other digital marketing design projects.
You will have high design skills, a superb portfolio, experience working with top brands as well as having an excellent knowledge of programming and web skills that give you the ability to realize projects following all the latest techniques.
Required Design & Technique Skills
• Fluency in current graphic design practices and proficient with knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
• Strong design style, with the ability to deliver creative design solutions within the constraints of the brand/client guidelines.
• Understanding of and experience in corporate branding, layout, colour theory and typography in digital media.
• Strong technical knowledge of how web-based technologies apply to web design such as HTML, Flash, CSS, and AJAX.
• Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
Required Organisational & Management Skills
• Solid knowledge of steps required in creative development process and produces all work in a timely manner.
• Ability to effectively manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
• Solid understanding of client deliverables, and the ability to take responsibility for them.
• Good presentation skills.
• Keeping all Design-related project files—paper and electronic—extremely well organized
• Excellent organization and communication skills.
• Possess the ability to work in a close, communicative team - using each members’ strengths to prototype and build concepts using the most suitable approaches/tools in tight, iterative timeframes.
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines is essential for a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to solve problems using keen instincts and organizational experience.
Esta oferta de emprego foi encerrada.
- Junior Designer
- M A C H I N A S
- Barcelona, Espanha
- We offer a very competitive salary
- Avinguda del Portal de l'Àngel, Barcelona