We are looking for a CTO for a new venture in the industrial E-Commerce segment.
The project relates to a B2B marketplace model and aims to be the leading commerce platform in a specific industrial niche segment. The project is backed financially for the next two years and aims to expand on a global scale within this period.
The CTO will be responsible of a high-performance feature driven development team. He/she must have a proven track record of solving tough business and technical problems while taking responsibility for meeting business objectives with a strong sense of product ownership. This job requires strong technical, collaboration and communication skills to provide guidance and expertise throughout the entire software development lifecycle, ensuring the success of team’s efforts.
• Take responsibility and ownership of the whole IT & Software Development structure
• Build a Development-Team taking into consideration business needs, technical issues and related solutions
• Help ensure web development team’s compliance to all outlined processes and procedures
• Support and help developers come up with the best technical solutions
• Ensure via code-reviews that developed code quality meets the standards/guidelines for development
• Provide recommendations to Managing Direction and functional managers on ways to improve processes, systems, tools and role definitions based on program or project-specific experience
• Actively contribute or drive continuous improvements to development methodology and underlying processes
• Conduct on-boarding and coaching of new web developers.
• Minimum 3 years of PHP 5 and MySQL programming
• Expert knowledge of Object Oriented principles
• Experience in UNIX systems on a user level
• Experience with PHP frameworks such as Zend Framework or Symfony
• Solid experience interacting with MySQL database systems through abstraction layer (in addition to the ability to write raw SQL queries)
• Expert knowledge of Design Patterns and Application Lifecycle
• Experience with working on complex functional software projects that require a deep understanding of the application logic and dependencies
• Experience developing web-based applications
• Must be an independent, self-motivated team player that is meticulous and methodical in creating solutions
• Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a dynamic environment
• Very Good level on spoken and written English
• German would be a plus
• Experience developing ecommerce solutions with Magento is HIGHLY desired
• Experience with on-boarding and coaching of developers
• Impeccable analytical and time management skills
Why you shouldn’t miss this:
• Be part of building a business as CTO
• Build and develop your own team
• Be part of a unique company with a unique working environment
• Space for own idea development within the business
• Work from a cool office in the district of Poblenou / Barcelona
• Competitive Salary
Esta oferta de emprego foi encerrada.
- CTO for a new venture
- RED NUGGET Communications S.L.
- Barcelona, Espanha
- 3.500 EUR per month
- Carrer de Pamplona 92-94 3o, 3a, A