Our E-commerce Manager will be responsible for the implementation of the web strategy of two different platforms in the travel sector. You will be working together with a content development as well as with our marketing team to adapt to changing trends, analyse opportunities and carry out changes to the sites as well as our online communication.
Past technical experience in SEO is fundamental, but the awareness of how SEO has evolved beyond the topic of online optimization even more so.
Apart from the technical skills being passionate about travelling and foreign cultures is an absolute must. Creativity is fundamental to work with our team on new ideas for communication and online as well as offline promotion.
- 2-3 years technical SEO experience
- technical writing skills for analysis and management of content development team
- familiarity with large scale CMS systems / Typo3 + Wordpress
- familiarity with Photoshop -or- Indesign -or- Illustrator
- experience with web analytical and reporting tools, especially Google tools
- offline marketing / traditional PR-communication experience
- advanced level of English
- German or French is a plus / Spanish not necessarily required
- high organizational, time management and interpersonal skills
- ability to multi-task, working on several projects or tasks at any given time
- Full time labor contract -or- self-employed (autónomo)
- Based in Barcelona
- Salary subject to prior experience
- E-commerce Manager / Técnico SEO
- StudyGlobal Group
- Barcelona, Espanha
- To determine
- Gran Via Carlos III, 98