• Delivering and manage cybersecurity projects and services.
• Analyse new trends and select appropriates to solve the client needs.
• Making security penetration test and technical reviews.
• Detecting new business opportunities.
• Development of new products and services related to the cybersecurity area.
• Contac with clients in order to knowing theirs needs and developing the right solution.
• Recognized security industry methodologies and best practices (ISO 27001, OSSTM, OWASP)
Future candidate would have 2 or 3 years of experience in security services or projects around technical security (international experience will be value).
In relation with education, the candidate should have a Degree Level or equivalent for Computer Science, Software or Telecommunication.
Regarding to specifics knowledge, candidate must be good understanding of standard security tools such as: Wireshark, Nmap, W3af, Metasploit, Burp Suite, Nessus, Qualys, Acuntix.
- Security Consultant
- The Valley Talent
- Madrid, Espanha