Gameloft Barcelona is currently seeking new talent to reinforce its creation teams. The development studio responsible for games such as Despicable Me: Minion Rush and Asphalt 8: Airborne is now looking to reinforce its teams and expand in 2015.
Your main task will be to lead teams to produce high-quality titles for smartphones and tablets with mass-market sales potential.
The Producer’s main responsibilities are to produce a title, from the pitch to the market release:
- Macro- and micro-organizing the team, planning and following up on the different production cycles: pitch, concept, design documentation, mock-up, alpha, beta, gold;
- Overseeing quality in different areas of development: game design, art, programming;
- Delivering the project on time while respecting the allocated budget;
- Communicating constantly with international editing teams.
- The producer is assisted on a daily basis by a studio manager and international leads.
- Strong organizational skills and a rigorous, hard-working attitude:
- Degree from a top management or top engineering school
- Able to organize a team’s workflow following a strict schedule.
- Able to manage, motivate and work with a team under pressure.
- Able to report to supervisors clearly and thoroughly.
- Able to work in English on a daily basis (writing, speaking, managing, conveying ideas)
- Current or former hardcore gamer
- Passion for video games
- All candidates, with our without experience, will be tested to prove their ability to develop games
- Able to be creative on every detail of the project until its very end, while keeping thinking globally (on the project’s scope) at the same time
- The candidate must live or be prepared to settle in Barcelona, Spain.
- Previous experience in managing teams of creative and specialized people;
- Good knowledge of entertainment;
- Technical background;
- Able to communicate in Spanish?
Why work for Gameloft?
The opportunity to work and learn in a professional environment with people who have a passion for making great games.
A supportive working climate, a young and dynamic team with a free communication style and potential rewards for outstanding performance.
Motivating salary, long-term contract, excellent social benefits and a merit pay system.
Excellent local working conditions (quality of offices, geographical location of office in the centre of Barcelona).
Interested applicants should send their CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org (reference: Producer)
Motivating salary and excellent social benefits.
Esta oferta de emprego foi encerrada.
- Senior Video Games Producer
- Barcelona, Espanha
- In line with the experience