Interested in working for an exciting company that is redefining the way people play video games? Interested in working for a world class company in a fun, and rewarding environment in Barcelona? Then Gameloft is the company for you!
GAMELOFT, present in 20 countries around Europe, North America and Asia (more than 5,000 employees), is a leading international developer and distributor of video games looking for new talent to reinforce its creation teams.
Gameloft Barcelona, the studio behind the mobile gaming hits Despicable Me: Minion Rush and Asphalt 8 is hiring!
Our Barcelona studio is looking for a Senior Game Designer able to guide studio creative talent and leverage their full potential with each game we develop.
- Design fun and immersive gameplay mechanics, features and story
- Benchmark the gameplay mechanics, using clear documentation and analyzing abilities
- Make intelligent behavior design, using general game concepts to create inspired and original environments
- Coordinate graphics and development teams assigned to the project with the producer
- Analyze the evolution of the game metrics.
- Experience in video games for mobile devices
- Strong knowledge of Game Design basic rules (gameplay, learning curve, directing, difficulty balancing, pacing, reward, accessibility…)
- Able to convey ideas concisely and as part of a detailed analysis, and to clearly formalize complex concepts and ideas
- Able to illustrate and/or prototype your ideas visually using standard industry production tools (Photoshop, Flash, Sketch-up, 3D Studio Max, Unity, Blitz, etc.)
- High visual creativity and passion for creating video games
- Knowledge of classic console and freemium mobile game market, their flagship titles and their audience
- Knowledge of main KPIs of the video game industry
- Leadership, motivation and ability to communicate as part of the project development team
- Able to listen to feedback from other people and constantly critique your work to achieve the best possible quality
- Excellent level of English
- Knowledge of programming languages (object-oriented and natural language programming)
- Design / Composition: Able to draw sketches and digitally create images or videos.
- Good general knowledge (history, literature, science, entertainment) and a sense of aesthetics for creating general style guides.
- Permanent contract, full-time job and excellent Social Benefits.
- The offer includes relocation assistance, a merit based salary progression system and a competitive initial salary package.
- Career-development opportunities.
- An exceptional, dynamic, demanding and motivating working environment within a fast growing company.
- Challenging and rewarding work on the next great frontiers in games.
- Exceptional library of diverse games with broad distribution.
- An international environment which offers daily contact with other countries & cultures.
- Excellent local working conditions (quality of offices, geographical location of office in the centre of Barcelona).
Interested applicants should send their CV in English, Cover Letter and Portfolio if applicable to: email@example.com with reference “Senior Game Designer”.
All qualified candidates will be asked to take a skills assessment test.
Senior Game Designer
Barcelona (City center)
Motivating salary and a merit based pay system + Social Benefits
Esta oferta de emprego foi encerrada.
- Senior Game Designer
- Barcelona, Espanha
- Related to experience