• Executing the account management.
• To ensure the clients receive the best in class service.
• Project status and deadline controlling.
• Manage suppliers’ briefs, timings and budget.
• Develop, review, and implement new business strategies.
• Create new business relationships with potential clients and assist in present new business proposals.
Skills and Attributes:
• Business English is a must (native or proficiency level).
• Outstanding negotiation skills, with a hands-on, friendly attitude.
• Be resilient, detailed and creative.
• Be able to handle demands, targets, guidelines, and high stress situations.
• Have excellent networking and business acquisition skills.
• Have advanced leadership and organizational skills.
• Strong Excel and Power Point skills.
• Excellent time-management skills, with the ability to effectively prioritize workload.
• Entrepreneur instinct. Versatile and capable of learning constantly and developing new skills.
Required work experience:
• At least 10 years of relevant work experience in agencies managing international accounts.
• Types of company /agency common for this role: all integrated, digital, advertising, below and above the line agencies.
• To be negotiated.
• Immediate incorporation (Barcelona office).
• Availability to travel.
- Account Director Senior
- Master for You
- Barcelona, Espanha
- To be negotiated