A unique opportunity to join one of the world’s leading international travel businesses.
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Business Area or Brand: Intercruises Shoreside and Port Services
Reporting line to: Marketing & Design Executive
Contract Terms: Internship
Time period: 3-6 months
TUI Group is the world’s number one integrated tourism business. The broad portfolio gathered under the Group umbrella consists of strong tour operators, 1,800 travel agencies and leading online portals, six airlines with more than 130 aircraft, over 300 hotels with 210,000 beds, twelve cruise liners and countless incoming agencies in all major holiday destinations around the globe. This integrated offering enables to provide 30 million customers with an unmatched holiday experience in 180 regions. A key feature of its corporate culture is its global responsibility for economic, environmental and social sustainability. This is reflected in more than 20 years of commitment to sustainable tourism. The Group comprises two business segments: Mainstream and Non-Mainstream, where Hotelbeds Group lies.
The Hotelbeds Group is a global provider of travel services in more than 180 countries. Its businesses provide hotel accommodation, transfers, excursions and tours, meetings and events, visa outsourcing and cruise handling services. Its main clients are tour operators, travel agencies, corporate clients and final consumers. Its brands include Hotelbeds, LateRooms.com, Destination Services and Intercruises. Hotelbeds Group provides these services to the tourism industry, corporate clients and directly to the consumers worldwide.
Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services, part of the Hotelbeds Group, is an experienced global business offering first class ground handling and port agency services to the ocean and river cruise industry. Teams committed to service and dedicated to clients provide local insight and practical knowledge that is enhanced by global expertise and presence.
AT A GLANCE
Do you want to join one of the world’s leading travel businesses?
Do you want to see, learn and experience how a global multicultural company works?
If you are motivated, proactive and ambitious graphic design student or recent graduate that would like to see how a corporate business works, we have the ideal opportunity for you to start your career as a graphic designer by joining Intercruises as Graphic Design Trainee.
You will be working as part of the Marketing & Communications Department, working closely with the Marketing & Design Executive, to enhance the Intercruises brand at a global, regional and local level.
• To design online and traditional offline promotional and corporate material, such as banners, rollups, flyers, templates, etc.
• To suggest production methods, materials and costs.
• To source and order production of merchandise and marketing materials as needed, completing projects by coordinating with outside agencies, printers and other suppliers.
• Help maintain a consistent look & feel of all elements created. Maintain and develop Brand Guidelines (e.g. correct brand colours are implemented).
• File complete graphic design projects in an organized and accessible way.
• Collaborate with the Marketing & Communications department to help their needs.
• Interact with other departments in Head Office if needed.
• Graphic Design Graduate or last year BA student. It is required to be able to realize an internship agreement (“Convenio de prácticas”) with your university/school.
• Portfolio featuring examples of graphic, visual design work.
• Be proficient in Adobe inDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop and/or other common design and layout applications.
• Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office package and Adobe Acrobat.
• Have strong visual skills with careful attention to detail.
• Must be able to define and work to deadlines.
• Intermediate level of English and Spanish.
The position will be subject to the right to work in the country.
WHAT CAN WE OFFER
• Be part of a global business and deal with different regions worldwide
• Opportunity to learn and develop during a “hands on internship” and to build your own portfolio of work
Esta oferta de emprego foi encerrada.
- Graphic Design Internship
- Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services
- Barcelona, Espanha