Interested in working for an exciting company that is redefining the way people play video games? Interested in working for a world class company in a fun, and rewarding environment in Barcelona? Then Gameloft is the company for you!
GAMELOFT, present in 20 countries around Europe, North America and Asia (more than 5,000 employees), is a leading international developer and distributor of video games looking for new talent to reinforce its creation teams.
Gameloft Barcelona, the studio behind the mobile gaming hits Despicable Me: Minion Rush and Asphalt 8 is hiring!
Our Barcelona studio is looking for a Game Retention Manager to join the team.
Reporting to the Production Manager, you will be responsible for supervising the player welcome design in our games in order to increase initial retention. Your daily tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- - Making the initial experience as addictive as possible;
- Fine-tuning the first levels;
- Developing a prompting system for returning players;
- Gradually adding challenges and rewards over time;
- Explaining challenges in the medium and long term;
- Emphasizing social resources and potential.
- - Graduate from a Top Business or Engineering school;
- Creativity and empathy skills;
- Keen interest in video games and mobile applications;
- Fluent in English
- - Permanent contract, full-time job and excellent Social Benefits.
- Career-development opportunities.
- An exceptional, dynamic, demanding and motivating working environment within a fast growing company.
- Challenging and rewarding work on the next great frontiers in games.
- Exceptional library of diverse games with broad distribution.
- An international environment which offers daily contact with other countries & cultures.
- Excellent local working conditions (quality of offices, geographical location of office in the center of Barcelona).
Esta oferta de emprego foi encerrada.
- Game Retention Manager
- Muncie, Estados Unidos
- Motivating salary and a merit based pay system + Social Benefits