Interested in working for an exciting company that is redefining the way people play video games? Interested in working for a world class company in a fun, and rewarding environment in Barcelona? Then Gameloft is the company for you!
Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, including mobile phones, smartphones and tablets (including Apple® iOS and Android® devices), set-top boxes and connected TVs. Founded in 1999 and a top innovator in its field, Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries. www.gameloft.com
Gameloft Barcelona, the studio behind the mobile gaming hits Despicable Me: Minion Rush and Asphalt 8, is hiring!
Working under the Studio Art-Director, you will take part in creating pre-production roughs and concepts for Gameloft’s upcoming hits.
You will be required to deliver, within deadlines, high quality material to be used as reference by other artists from the production teams.
• Solid expertise in speed painting using Photoshop and/or Painter.
• Able to produce original graphic compositions (framing, camera angles, etc.).
• Strong expertise in academic drawing, proportions and anatomy.
• Able to adapt quickly.
• Able to draw in several styles (cartoon, realistic, etc.).
• Expertise in photomontage and 2D special effects.
• Able to imagine architectures / fashion outfits / product designs for the game content.
• Ability to take graphical initiative is desired and appreciated.
• Proactive and able to work independently.
• Able to work in a team.
• Knowledge in 3D (camera manipulation, modeling, texturing, and lighting) is an asset.
• Aware and interested in the graphical fashions and trends in the entertainment industry.
• Portfolio showing your talent as a speed painter and your sense of artistry.
• High level of English appreciated.
• Understanding of French appreciated.
• Design/fashion/architecture sensibility.
• Up to date with illustration and graphic design standards on forums, contests and specialized portals.
- Opportunity to work in a studio of talents and learn in a professional environment with people who have a passion for creating video games.
- Open working climate with various teams in the studio and around the world.
- Salary based upon experience and merit.
- Excellent social benefits.
- Permanent contract, full-time job and additional merit pay system.
- An exceptional, dynamic, demanding and motivating working environment within a fast growing company.
- Excellent local working conditions (quality of offices, geographical location of office in the centre of Barcelona).
Esta oferta de emprego foi encerrada.
- Concept Artist (Video Games)
- Muncie, Estados Unidos
- Motivating salary and a merit based pay system + Social Benefits