Emoiste is a new website to generate dialogue between brands, users and trendsetters. We are focused on the American market but we are currently based in Spain.
Our company is an innovative social ecommerce app where you can virtualize your closet and show it to the world. A dreamed place when you can give free rein your passion for fashion and get inspiration from the latest must-haves: how to wear them and where to buy them. Our aim is to connect people who has the same interests and build a fashion community to get feedback from each other.
We love, live and share fashion!
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, this person will be responsible for designing and producing amazing marketing materials and online visual content for the company. The applicant will work across a variety of media, including graphic design, web design, online advertising, video edition and art direction.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- With a focus on graphic design, typography and image, assist in the implementation and maintenance of the company’s brand identities on all its platforms, including web, video, print and other digital areas.
- Design and execute beautiful, compelling and functional visual identities, ads, online campaigns, websites, brochures, direct mail, leave behinds, kits, logos, style guidelines and graphics.
- Typography skills: coming up with an appropriate type solution, designing type layout, fitting body copy and strong kerning skills.
- Create design extensions for the various marketing campaigns keeping to the timetable.
- Design the presentation materials and corporate documents the company needs.
- Understand and adhere to the brand strategy and guidelines of Emoiste and contribute actively to improve the company image.
- Have a design point of view and the ability to present and explain creative concepts and solutions.
- Follow directions and ability to listen and receive constructive feedback.
- Degree/diploma in graphic design, Interactive multi-digital media or web design is strongly preferred.
- Ideally proficient in web development (HTML, CSS).
- Strong experience with user interface design and graphic design.
- Excellent visual design skills and use of current versions of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Background on video edition and post-production.
- Understanding of colour theory and typography in digital media environment.
- Keep updated of new technologies and trends in design and web media.
- Knowledge of web usability principles.
- Knowledge of branding.
- High level of English: writting and speaking.
- Ability to work independently to see projects through.
- Highly organized, detail oriented and creative person.
- Must be a self-starter and meet deadlines and production schedules.
- Previous experience in fashion and lifestyle industry will be taken in consideration.
8 hours a day. Flexible schedule. Working from home. The applicant have to respond to requests for personal and online meetings as required.
900€ monthly. Salary will be reviewed based on results.
6 months contract. Possibility of permanent contract based on results.
- Graphic and Web Designer
- Daisy Hill, Austrália
- 900€ monthly