We founded Tiendeo in 2011 with the objective of helping consumers find the best offers in their area. During the last 3 years we have grown to become a benchmark in online media, making innovative solutions in the world of the digital mailshot.
Today our company headquartered in Barcelona, has presence in 25 countries, has 60 employees, and works with major brands and retailers worldwide. Thus far we have built a creative, innovative and international team which strives to get better every day.
We're looking for a motivated and creative SEO manager to help us as we expand our operations to Netherlands. If you enjoy working on creative solutions for a very ambitious project, you will be interested in learning more about this position...
- Analyze web traffic (SEO) and Apps downloads (ASO)
- Data management:
- Create content and contribute to the graphic design of our web and Apps.
- Improvement of data quality and expansion of our data base.
- Analyze data error and manage data quality.
- Plan and execute On-site web optimization.
- Prepare SEO campaigns based on your research and analysis
- Plan, create and execute link building projects
- Learn how to implement international SEO campaigns: at Tiendeo we are growing very quickly and there are every week new opportunities and projects.
- Responsibility to manage a high traffic website and App.
- Work in the center of Barcelona, with a very dynamic and international team
- Dutch native speaker
- Already have SEO knowledge or experience (you have a website or blog)
- Interested in Online Marketing
- Creative and good writer
- A strong analytical thinker, experienced Excel user
- Basic knowledge of HTML is a plus
Esta oferta de emprego foi encerrada.
- Junior Content Manager (SEO) - Netherlands
- Tiendeo Web Marketing S.L.
- Barcelona, Espanha
- Mallorca, 188, Entlo 2ª