• Control and management of global projects, both central and local
• Follow up International Comunication policies according to the General Communication Strategy
• Support over different local markets in the adaptation and implementation of global campaigns
• Project status and deadline controlling. Planning abilities.
• Manage global and local timings and budget.
- Business English is a must (native or proficiency level).
- At least 10 years of relevant work experience in agencies managing international accounts.
- Experience as a country coordinator with global campaigns.
Skills and Attributes:
- Outstanding coordination skills. Ability to organize workload and workflow with many different intermediaries to deliver a unified Project planning.
- Excellent time-management skills, with the ability to effectively prioritize workload
- Be resourceful, to dig in and solve the problem
- Be resilient, detailed and creative
- Be able to handle demands, targets, guidelines, and high stress situations
- Have excellent networking and business acquisition skills
- Strong Excel and Power Point skills
- Availability to travel
Esta oferta de emprego foi encerrada.
- Account Executive Country Coordinator
- Master for You
- Barcelona, Espanha
- To be negotiated