We are currently seeking an Interaction Designer with extensive experience in digital service design for our UX Team.
Do you have experience designing interfaces for consumer products? Are you skilled in designing for scalability across platforms and products with a strong brand identity? If so, this might be your dream job. We are looking for someone who is passionate about solving problems using design methods. Your proactive approach to creative problem solving will be essential to the success of the whole team.
In this role, you will...
- Create concept models, user task flows, and interaction designs
- Rapidly iterate to support agile development practices with highly flexible visual guidelines.
- Use an iterative design process that includes accepting and managing feedback and constructive criticism.
- Sketch and create wireframes as well as creating UI designs and rapid prototypes
- Create specification documents and guidelines for the design team
- Maintain our internal UI kit and help us develop an external-facing style guide
- Establish and reinforce consistent visual design patterns and interaction across channels (Desktop, Mobile and Tablet).
- Have a strong experience with interaction, motion and visual design of mobile and web interfaces.
- Work closely with Engineering and Product Management teams to implement your vision
- Deep understanding of using use cases, user flows and information architecture as part of the design process.
- Understanding of user-centered design principles, current design and interaction trends.
- Ability to design the interaction model for the mobile/web/embedded solution
- Capacity to create wireframes and functional prototypes
- Highly developed sense of aesthetics and interface trends
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS and how they will be used to bring your beautiful designs to the web
- Expert Adobe Suite skills (Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Excellent presentation skills, present designs to team and elaborate on design decisions made
- Demonstrable attention to details
- Significant experience creating highly-effective and beautiful user-focused interfaces across a variety of channels (mobile, web, etc).
- Solid understanding of common front-end and back-end platforms
- Demonstrated ability to work in collaborative, dynamic, team-based environments
- Good verbal and written communication skills in Spanish and English
Awesome, but what does Liferay offer me?
An opportunity to change the world :)
Liferay, Inc. is a leading provider of enterprise open source portal and collaboration software products, servicing Fortune 500 companies worldwide, including Allianz, Barclay's, BASF, Cisco Systems, Lufthansa Flight Training, Société Générale, The French Ministry of Defense, and the United Nations.
Working at Liferay is an opportunity to participate in an ethical, motivating, challenging and constantly expanding project within an international environment that offers the possibility developing a personal career according to your capabilities and preferences as part of the Liferay team.
When we look at your portfolio, we want to see...
- Conceptual ideas
- Patterns to solve user´s problem
- Interactions and behaviors in wireframes.
- Ideas from paper to High fidelity mockups
- Intuitive and highly functional flows.
- Interfaces with the user in mind, even in every pixel.
- Pixel Perfect as a passion, not a goal.[/list]
- UI/UX Designer
- Madrid, Espanha
- A convenir según valía
- Calle Joaquín Bau, 2 - Pl. 1. A-B