Branbee is a community-based information network, where information, opinions, discussions, and all forms of social content are shared exclusively within communities. The Branbee team works to bring existing local communities on the platform, including neighborhoods, local social, cultural and political groups, municipalities, universities, professional associations, etc..
- Identify potential local partners and communities to approach for a partnership
- Develop partnership agreements with potential partners
- Coordinate with partner community to grow community on Branbee
- Manage local offline community development activities, including gaining media exposure, presenting at local events, meetings with local community leaders, identifying sponsorship opportunities, etc.
- Native of Barcelona (or having lived for long time and knowing the community very well)
- English, Catalan, Spanish
- Experience developing communities, partnerships, or sales, with experience in startups a plus
- Great sales, communication, and presentational skills
- Well-organized and ability to “deliver” results consistently
To be determined with you upon further discussions.
- Barcelona Community Developer (Freelance)
- Branbee Ltd
- Barcelona, Espanha
- Calle Bailen 11, Bajos, 08010 Barcelona