OTATAA is focused on high-quality tablet-based family entertainment. For developing and realizing trailers presenting our apps we search for highly qualified creative video artists. Your mission may start now, and we are principally interested in a long-term cooperation.
Before sending us any application, please strictly consider the following details:
• You speak English and can communicate your work.
• We do NOT search for beginners, but candidates with several years of experience.
• You need to show us successful reference work.
• We expect a high level of creativity and productivity.
• Your skills include After Effects and/or Premiere.
• Your job covers the entire trailer production, i.e. it starts with creating a concept and ends with the final trailer.
• You are motivated to be creative in the field of family entertainment.
• You are open-minded to work from time to time also in Switzerland (e.g. for a week).
Be honest to yourself! Please do not just apply. We only consider applications that include a list of web links pointing to your reference work and projects (having "helped“ in a project does not count and is insufficient). We don’t need any CV at this first stage of your application.
Please visit our website showing the high quality of our art work.
Your employment starts as a freelancer, you get paid, and you will work at your and our offices (in Switzerland). Our principal intention is a long-term cooperation providing all options of making career.
- Video-Artist for App Trailers (from concept to realization)
- Sachseln, Suíça
- Your office and our office in Switzerland